Rodrigo Cantu, M.D.
- Family Medicine Residency: Christus Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program, San Antonio, Texas
- Medical School: Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine, Bryan, Texas
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Texas A&M University, Bryan, Texas
- Medical School Leadership and Administration Program, University of Texas San Antonio College of Business, San Antonio, Texas
- Clinical Safety and Effectiveness Program, UT Health Science Center MD Anderson Cancer Center Humana sponsored program to develop skills in physician leaders, Physician Executive Development Program
Dr. Rodrigo Cantu is a Board Certified Family Medicine doctor serving the community of San Antonio, TX for many years. Dr. Cantu works closely with patients to deliver comprehensive, compassionate care that incorporates health education and preventive steps through the context of family, lifestyle and environment to provide care tailored to their unique needs.
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Diagnosis and management of chronic and acute illnesses
- Comprehensive care for all ages